Thursday, June 12, 2008

Living without internet...

I would like to know how people survive without the internet...oh wait I do know since we haven't had it since October! But that is no more, we now have internet and I can finally stay in touch with everyone again.

An update on the Family-

CJ is still working for Wencor, although he was promoted from CMM machine operator 1 to CMM Machine operator 2. Which means he now reverse engineers the parts instead of doing quality checks. He seems to be enjoying it so far.

Kirstee has graduated from Pre-School. She claims she hated it because it was boring. In the last 4 months, she has taught herself how to read and how to ride a bike without training wheels. She is very excited to go to Kindergarten! I just hope she gets Aunt Clea so that she will be challenged. She is having fun with what little warm weather we are having. She loves to be outside and is always begging to play in the sprinklers. We have great hope that the weather gets warm soon!

Makadee thinks she is as big as her sister. If you ask her how old she is, she will tell you she is 5. If you try to correct her she just gets mad. Makadee is truly the light of our lives. She is always doing something to make us laugh. Nothing stops her! She is always on the cupboards or into something you wouldn't think she could reach. She definitely keeps us on our toes. She is potty trained!!! About 3 months ago she decided she was big like her sister and wanted to use the potty. It took her a couple weeks to really get it down, but I am loving not having to change diapers!!

As for me, I worked as a Star Tutor and Kindergarten Tech this last school year. And am currently teaching Kindergarten for our summer school. This has been a little stressful, but with the help of the Kindergarten teachers, I was able to make some fun plans for my class. I still love to scrapbook, read sappy romances and spend time with my family.

That pretty much sums up our lives for now. Hope all is well with you and your families!!

2 comments:

Olivia Anne said...

It looks like everything is going so well! The girls are so huge! It's been forever since I have seen them! What else are you doing to keep yourself busy?

michele said...

Heidi!!! I am so glad you have a blog. I am so addicted to reading peoples' blogs that I never update my own! I came home early because Iowa City is being flooded out. I will be in Provo hopefully on Sunday or Monday, I can't wait to see you and your cuuuuuuute girls!