Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kirstee Mae Woodcox

 



I have decided to do a 10 things I like about... list on my girls. So, tonight I will be focusing on Kirstee.

1. Her smile
2. Her laugh
3. Her hugs!
4. How smart she is
4. She is beautiful!
5. I love it when she helps me! (She loves to do dishes.)
6. A good sister to Makadee
7. Her notes she writes to me
8. I love when she reads to me/tells me stories
9. I love that she always wants to spend time with me.
10. She is my friend :)

I LOVE YOU KIRSTEE!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Kirstee is growing up so quickly!! We hope you are all doing well. See you in March!

The Cingolani's said...

I love your lists! I decided to do one about Jaxon, so I guess we really copied each other's ideas! I love this idea because it really makes you stop and think about the little things that sometimes we forget about in our day to day routine.