Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where did July go?

 


It has been far too long since I blogged. So much has happened! The end of June begining of July we had the oppotunity to go to my brother Dallins house. We had so much fun!!! From going swimming, to library day at the park, to a trip to Shoshone falls. There was never a dull moment. My girls absolutely loved playing with Alex and getting to know Dallin and Liz better. They were sad when it came time to go home.

In the middle of July we attended my Rushton Reunion. Sadly I have no pictures because I forgot the camera (if you have pictures of me and my girls plaese share!) But we had a wonderful time. We discovered that it is possible for 2 people to sleep in the back of my car but 3 is too many. I discovered that Makadee is very friendly. She could always be found in someone's tent or off playing with a new friend. Where Kirstee could always be found with the same friends and in the same area. All in all we had a good time.

Wow, July just went way too fast!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: