Monday, September 28, 2009

8 years!!

 


Today marks 8 years of marriage for CJ and I. It has been a wonderful 8 years and so much has happened in our lives. I am very greatful to have such a wonderful husband. 8 things I love about him...

1. His unconditional love for me and the girls.
2. His hard work.
3. His love for the outdoors.
4. His sense of Humor.
5. His smile.
6. His handy man abbilities. It always amazes me how he can fix pretty much anything.
7. How he is willing to do anything for me or the girls.
8. The fact he has made the last 8 years the best of my life!!

I LOVE YOU CJ!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations to you both. Every year is a blessing ~! Enjoy.

michele said...

I can't believe you've been married for EIGHT years! It blows my mind. Congratulations!