Sunday, December 6, 2009

Black Friday

I refuse to participate in Black friday! I hate the crowds and I just don't think it's worth it. So instead, on Black Friday we decorate for Christmas. I was talked into going to a craft fair that morning with my Mom. I actually really enjoyed it, but was glad we got there when we did. It wasn't too bad when we got there but by the time we left it was packed! While I was gone with her, CJ and the girls put up the tree. Then when I got home we decorated! I always love this time. I crank up the Christmas music, I send the kids friends home and we have a good time laughing and enjoying each other. As we were decorating I heard Kirstee tell Makadee "We celebrate Christmas because it is Jesus' Birthday." It made me proud that my daughter new the real reason for Christmas!

 

 

 

That night we attended the light parade in Spanish Fork. I think this will be a new tradition. It was a lot of fun to get bundled up and go enjoy the parade. We sat by some friends who had brought hot chocolate. The girls seemed to really enjoy it. Pictured above is Sydnee, Kristee and Makadee drinking their hot chocolate before the parade.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: