Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going back to school...

As we get close to sending Kirstee to school for Kindergarten, I have exciting news!! I am finally going back to school myself. I am so excited and can't wait to get started. I just received my acceptance letter from UVU. I am going to get my associates in Art and Visual Communication with an emphasis in Photography. AKA I will be a photographer in the end. :) I am very excited and nervous, it has been a long time since I went to school! I will start back in January, CJ says I better start saving my pennies, lol. I can't believe how much it costs!! But penny saving I am doing. UVU here I come!

4 comments:

Royell Phong said...

Way to go girl! I think that is so great! Your going to be a busy mommy soon aren't you! I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a wonderful time! Love ya all, Royell

Liz said...

Congratulations Heidi! That's exciting news, best of luck!

Sami Dara said...

Congrats! we can be classmates!

Kristi said...

That's great Heidi! I hope to go back to school someday too. We'll see. Good luck!!