Sunday, March 15, 2009

February

 


Kirstee loved playing in the snow this year! It is the first year we have really let her play in it. Since she is in school we felt like we should buy her some snow clothes for recess. Therefore I felt like I could actually let her play in the snow because she had warm clothing. In the above picture, you can't see it very well, but Kirstee is standing by a snowman that she built all by herself! I was pretty proud of her for figuring this out. And she was very proud of it too. She was very sad when it fell over and melted.

 


Makadee has become...or rather always has been our little princess. I took her summer clothes shopping one day and we found the cutest little summer dress. I then proceded to show her a really cute outfit (pictured above,) I told her I thought it was cute and we should get it. Her response was, "ewww it has pants, I only want dresses." I was laughing so hard! As you can see I won and we got the outfit anyway. But I now know that this child wants to only wear dresses this summer. :)

 


And last but not least for the month of February...Mr. Q and Miss U got married! CJ and I had the privelage...I guess it was a privelage...to play the parts of Q and U in Kindergarten. The children were learning about the letter Q and how if there is a Q there is also a U. The teachers were wanting to do a little ceremony showing Q and U getting married. I opened my big mouth bragging about how my wedding dress still fits and therefore got talked into being Miss U. And poor CJ was talked into being Mr. Q. The Principal played the preacher, we exchanged QU rings and the kids gave us gifts that started with QU like quilt, quarters, and queen. It was really fun for the kids, so i guess it was worth it. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jack said...

You two still make a great bride and groom. I especially love the top hat. how QUaint.