Friday, March 27, 2009

Kirstee's First Grade Program

Last night, (yes I am actually blogging something right after it happened) Kirstee had her first grade program. The theme of the program was "Leaders of Tomorrow." They sang songs about being succesful and making good choices. I was so proud of Kirstee, as far as I could tell she knew all the words to the songs she needed to sing. She asked me, while she was getting ready, if I knew what stage fright was. Lol. Apparently her teacher had talked to them a little about it. We discussed it a little more, and she did great! She was sad that she didn't have a speaking part, but I reminded her that we would be there all night if I everyone had a turn at talking! When we got home she asked when she was going to get to do another program. Apparently she had a lot of fun!

 


Kirstee and some of her classmates during the program.

 


With cousin October after the program. She loves having October at the same school as her.

 


With Ms. Ledingham, her teacher, after the program.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Cingolani's said...

She looks so grown up! I bet she did a great job! How fun to watch your kids grow and do new things! I would probably bawl through something like that, just because I would be so proud.

michele said...

Wow, that must have been a lot of fun! She's so cute and smart.