Sunday, July 25, 2010

March 2010

March had a few events that happened. Some happy and some sad.

It started off with Makadee finally getting her ears pierced. She is such a girly girl and always wants to look pretty. So I decided to get them pierced. I don't think she was too happy with me. And she still has not let me change them. But she sure does look cute :)


Then I had a sad day come. One of my students (for those that don't know I am a tech at an elementary school,) passed away after battling Luekemia. I was so happy for her to be done with her struggles. But I sure do miss her smile. I purchased balloons and took them to school for her class to let go. Her family was able to be there to and it was a neat tribute to her from us.



And the last major event to happen in March was Makadee learning to ride her two wheeler bike (still with training wheels.) She was so excited to have a big girl bike like Kirstee.

0 comments: